Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pinterest only makes my to do list longer. . .

I have been thinking about how far behind on EVERYTHING I am.  Yep.  EVERYTHING!  And I mentioned it to my hubby and he says, that is because you pinterest.  Ha, ha. .  Could be true.  Actually, I have just bitten off way more than I can chew.  And I actually do that ALOT!  So, after he mentioned that - I just mentioned.  Well maybe.  But, my to do list is HUGE now because of pinterest.

So, some to do's.

Valentine's to do's.
1.  Gift for Joel (a balloon for each year we have been married - 14 1/2 and with those balloons I am going to write a word for the year.  Example - #1 LOVE, #2 CHANGE, #3 FAMILY, #4 CHALLENGE, #5 -- wow 15 might be hard.  Ha, Ha.)
2.  I bought acrylic cups with straws for my family and heart ice cube trays. I am trying to be healthier and we consume a lot more water when we each have a cup.  So, they will have these cute cups on Valentines. I already broke into mine and they totally fought over it.  Can't wait to give them their own.  :)
3.  My son will do bouncy ball things to give away - not sure he is thrilled about this.  (I may let him choose real valentines).  
4.  My daughter will do finger puppet cupcakes to give to kids with a heart crayon for them to use to color.  
5.  Make valentine cookies.  
AND Last 
6.  Make heart stones.  I LOVE THESE.

So, lots to do. But, hope it's all fun.  


No comments:

Post a Comment