Sunday, November 6, 2011

What a Crazy Week!

Last week, I had lots of meetings, lots of extra things and it was a wonderful week!

I got to take my kids here.  OK!  I absolutely loved it!  We had out own little house there.  It snowed and it was just like Christmas.  What a great opportunity!  And why did we go?  I got called to be a guest speaker at the UAFCS conference.  I got to talk about making a difference.

I loved it!  It was amazing!  I loved getting to know all the FCS teachers and professionals out there.  I learned so much from them.  And had a fabulous time.

So, I learned a few things while I was away.
1.  Don't forget your computer cord, if you have to present.  :)
2.  If you forget your cord, save your presentation often.

It all turned out okay.  I got to save it all.  So, that was a blessing.

I also, learned that often times life comes at us and when we are prepared it's easy to be flexible.  I believe in change.  I love change.  I love changes in seasons, changes in my furniture, etc.  And, have always felt that I was fairly flexible.  I was just reminded of how important it is to be flexible!  And it's okay that things don't always work out to the plan.  Remember this post, when I felt like my plans don't always work out my way.  Well, that is true.  But, whose to say, my way was best anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment