Sunday, December 18, 2011

Seeing myself become stronger . . .

"27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them theiraweakness. I bgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is sufficient for all men that dhumble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them."


I have been getting stronger.  It's fun to watch. It's fun to do.  I feel that as I work hard, and rely on the Lord, manage my time, set goals, and follow experts (to guide me) that life for me is changing.  And I am becoming a better person for it.


I know I have been vague in my last few posts.  But, I will share more later.  Right now, I am continuing to be strong!


Here is a fun video that is fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment