Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Modifications to my 38 goals

I am going to modify my goals - so far just 3!  But, I am excited about these and they are less vague then the old 3.

1.  Lose at least 38 lbs.
2.  Work out with trainer, Ang 3x a week.
3.  Run 3 times a week for at least 8 miles, (can do 2 days of 2, and 1 day of 4, 2 days of 3, one day of 2 . . . . )  BTW, if it decides to snow, I will run in my snowshoes.  Train for 1/2 Marathon.
4., 5., 6.,   I want to run 3-- 13.1 races.  I want to do the one in Pocatello (November - Just because), I want to do the Halloween one in Provo (October), and Layton (October).
7. Move into my house in 8 months (give or take 3 months on either side). -  8 months would be August.
8., 9., 10. Finish the polka dot quilts.
11.  Make a homemade Christmas. (Bean bags or ottomans for kids)
12.  Go up for Promotion and Tenure  - documents ready in July.
13.  Paint, draw, create - each week for 2 hours.
14.  Help Joel on house for 2-4 hours a week (please don't tell him though).
15.  Keep up on this blog and my 4 bucks a day blog - weekly.
16.  Have a Christmas party at my house in November.  My new house. 
17.  Undertake a vigorous study program - church and gospel principles, parenting, art, management, Sterling W. Sills, and read at least 25,000 pages.
18.  Write 100 things I know.
19.  Attend temple 38 times (almost weekly - this will include baptisms with Abe, when he is old enough).
20.  Attend special events, seminars, and cultural activities - shoot for 4 (alone or with others in my family, or my friends).  TOFW, Love and Logic - January, etc.
21.  Read Enos 1-5 - apply to my life.
22.  Learn a system and get paper organized.  (keep up on mail and email).
23.  Paint toenails weekly.
24.  Get a facial, or two, or three. . .
25.  Go to North Carolina.
26.  Take a road trip.
27.  Learn to play racquetball.
28.  Save a ton of money from my paycheck that can be spent on house. (This is kinda personal, so I will keep track on my own.)  Do not buy anything that isn't necessary.
29.  Eat 5 servings of Fruits and Vegetables daily.
30.  Drink 8 glasses of 8 oz of H20.
31.  Do something amazing for our 15 year anniversary.  
32.  Avoid gossip.  Not buy any clothing, jewelry, bags, shoes, etc. DISCIPLINE (with Lacy Susman) until I am at my desired weight.
33.  Apply second mile, and serve others always, Matt 5:38-42.
34.  Learn to use my embroidery feature on my sewing machine.
35.  Become an incredible manager of my time.  Join Pinetrist.
36.  Be firm and consistent. Recover my overstuffed chair and ottoman with zebra print.
37.  Plant a tiny garden.
38.  Design the interior of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment