Monday, January 16, 2012

Review of my goals. . . how am I doing? (1st Review)


1.  Lose at least 38 lbs. Still going strong.  
2.  Work out with trainer, Ang 3x a week. Ang is amazing trainer.  
3.  Run 3 times a week for at least 8 miles, (can do 2 days of 2, and 1 day of 4, 2 days of 3, one day of 2 . . . . )  BTW, if it decides to snow, I will run in my snowshoes. Need to improve here.  
4., 5., 6.,   I want to run 3-- 13.1 races.  I want to do the one in Poci (November - Just because), I want to do the Halloween one in Provo (October), and possibly one in early summer. Ang will start training me in spring (lots of pressure).  :)
7. Move into my house in 8 months (give or take 3 months on either side). -  8 months would be August.  We can do impossible things.  :)
8., 9., 10. Finish the polka dot quilts.  I will be done this year.  In fact, I am going to send them to be quilted in a few months.  
11.  Make a homemade Christmas. (Bean bags or ottomans for kids) Loving pinetrest.  Lots of fun creative ideas.  I am also working on not focusing every event on food.  Valentines will be fun toys or quotes.  Once again, Love pinetrest.  
12.  Go up for Promotion and Tenure  - documents ready in July.  Meeting with committee in a couple of weeks.  I have enough material.  Need to get it organized.
13.  Paint, draw, create - each week for 2 hours.  Doing good.  
14.  Help Joel on house for 2-4 hours a week (please don't tell him though).  We will do this this week.
15.  Keep up on this blog and my 4 bucks a day blog - weekly.  Good.
16.  Have a Christmas party at my house in November.  My new house.
17.  Undertake a vigorous study program - church and gospel principles, parenting, art, management, Sterling W. Sills, and read at least 25,000 pages.  Read lots.
18.  Write 100 things I know.  Started.
19.  Attend temple 38 times (almost weekly - this will include baptisms with Abe, when he is old enough).  Temple that is close is closed.  Need to travel and do it.  Need to go.
20.  Attend special events, seminars, and cultural activities - shoot for 4 (alone or with others in my family, or my friends).  TOFW, Love and Logic - January, etc.  Love and Logic is this week.
21.  Read Enos 1-5 - apply to my life.  
22.  Learn a system and get paper organized.  (keep up on mail and email).
23.  Paint toenails weekly.  Done.  I painted them gold and tipped with gold glitter the first week.  Painted the next 2 weeks with silver and covered with silver glitter toes.  They are gorgeous.  I love the glitter.  It's been fun.  Can't wait to have sandals on.  
24.  Get a facial, or two, or three. . . Kids and Joel gave this to me for my birthday.  Need to schedule it.
25.  Go to North Carolina.  Went.  But, need to go again.  So fun.  
26.  Take a road trip.  
27.  Learn to play racquetball.
28.  Save a ton of money from my paycheck that can be spent on house. (This is kinda personal, so I will keep track on my own.)  Do not buy anything that isn't necessary.
29.  Eat 5 servings of Fruits and Vegetables daily.
30.  Drink 8 glasses of 8 oz of H20.  
31.  Do something amazing for our 15 year anniversary. Planning.  :)  I love to plan.  
32.  Avoid gossip.
33.  Apply second mile, and serve others always, Matt 5:38-42.
34.  Learn to use my embroidery feature on my sewing machine.
35.  Become an incredible manager of my time.
36.  Be firm and consistent.
37.  Plant a tiny garden.
38.  Design the interior of my house.  
I changed a couple of these.  I changed one to say - join pinterest and another not to buy any clothes until I am at my desired weight loss (even if that means I cinch a belt.)  One other change was to cover my chair in zebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment