Wednesday, November 7, 2012

ME, Day 13-18

I have been enjoying this journey.  Lot's of learning!

1.  Dressing your truth.  So, here is my plan.  I will be ME!  I will have fun with color.  I will wear my hear curlier more often . I will accessorize.  I will have fun!  Which, has brought me to another point I decide about myself.  I will love activities and having a good time.  I love doing outdoors things and playing.  I'm gonna play more often.  Because that crazy lady, CTsays I like to have fun.  She just opened the door to my new found freedom.

2.  Eat Clean. . . I have done fairly well here.  I have learned some great lessons.  I have been 90% faithful on my couple goals.  No soda - I made a mistake last weekend and drank one, when I was having a major meltdown.  :)  No fast food  - did that the same day.  No sugar M-Th - did good.  Except one time, I snuck a skittles - so my trainer made me do 10 pushups.  Ha. Ha. So, want worth it.

3.  Kids and Spouse - share the love.  I think this may be my hardest area.  I just really need to see the way the Lord loves them and love them . I get so annoyed by little things.  When I really just need to LOVE them.  I can do this.

4. Exercise.  So, today I totally rocked the triceps.  Ha, Ha.  We were all working out and the big strong  guy did triceps push downs at 37 lbs.  I thought that was what I was suppose to too.  So, I rocked them.  Then I started on the pull downs and I was like "Holy cow, this is soooo hard.  I'm not sure I can do it."  Ha, ha.  I had on 10 extra pounds.  I am starting to see definition.  Love that.  My friend helped me see tonight, that I am super strong and I need to enjoy that.  Thanks Ang.  What would I do if I didn't have your encouragement.

5.  Sleep.  Somedays I sleep better than others.  Sure love the day light savings round this time.  I feel like I wake earlier and can do so much.

6.  Save Money.  Got my hair done - didn't really save any money.  BUT, loved it.  Loved it.  :)

7.  House.  It's a disaster.  Tomorrow, I'm home and will clean and will pull in Christmas stuff.  I know it's early. But, we are putting it up.  It's gonna be fun!

8.  Turn work off.  Actually have done pretty good over the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment