Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Challenge - ME in 8 weeks

In 8 weeks I turn 39 years old.  And I plan to celebrate each of those years!  I have many friends who say, I'm 29 and holding.  Not me.  I am 39 years old and I have loved my life.  I have had many ups and downs and things have not turned out the way I had planned.  BUT, I wouldn't change it for anything.

So, for the next 8 weeks I am going to be stronger and healthier in all aspects of my life.

1.  Embrace the gospel - I am going to pick out 2 things from General Conference that I can apply to my life that will strengthen me and my family.

2.  Eat well and work hard - I am going to take my physical fitness to the next level.  I am going to work hard to be stronger than I have ever been.  To include my family and mostly have a great time doing it!

3.  Love my spouse - I am going to be grateful for each and everything he does for me.  And work towards making his life happy.

4.  I'm going to find joy in my journey -I actually have lots of fun, and do this often.  I would so much rather toss my dishes in the sink and go paint with my kids.  Or read.  Or play card games.  I am going to work each day, just to be happy.

5.  Simplify - I am going to assess the busy-ness in my life and eliminate it.  So, I can focus on the importance.


No comments:

Post a Comment