Sunday, November 18, 2012

ME in 31 days! DONE

1.  Dressing your truth.
Ha, Ha.  I wore black this afternoon and kinda felt funny.  Although at church today, I had on black nylons  with polka dots and black shoes.  Loved that.  Still not sure about the black sweater.  Ha.  I love black.  It just felt weird.  But, like I have said.  I will wear color and have fun, but still love black.  And I really don't love CT's dressing your truth.

To me, what is dressing your truth?  I think dressing your truth is knowing what you love and being who you are.  Who are you?  Who tells you who you are?  I think you just know.

We kinda had a discussion about this.  When you embrace something like this, why do you do it?  What did CT say that would make you believe her ideas are right on?  She doesn't have degrees and background.  She just made it up????  Is it people are so hungry they are searching for something to lift them?

One more thing that has bothered me about the DYT stuff.  WHY does she have a store that caters to what type of person you are?  It sort of reminds me of a fad diet.

Oh well.  Enough about DYT.  I did my 31 days and now, I plan to move onward and upward. ;)

2.  Eat clean.  I have gone a whole month having no-sugar days.  Love the way they make me feel.  So, a few things I have learned.  1.  I need protein, helps even my moods.  2.  I need to eat more fresh/whole foods, feels me.  The more real food I eat, the less I crave or feel hungry.  3.  Sometimes we feed ourselves for other feelings than hunger - sometimes we are hungry for love, friendship .. . I found that I am defiantly an emotional eater.

So being an emotional eater, I found that I need to figure out what I can do to make things better.  For example, I find myself being more thoughtful, asking questions why I am eating.  Why I am eating at certain times. ETC.  It's helpful to really think!

I know I have been trained to think before doing.  And it is sooo true.  Sometimes, we are so mindless with out eating.  So, I'm keeping this section moving forward.  In fact, I am going to do a few things in a new challenge.  Coming soon in my next post.  :)

3.  Kids and Spouse.  Will continue to work on this.  I decided I am going to make some plans.  1st, I am going to do what Elder Sitaki did, I am going to focus on 2 things from conference and work on them throughout the year as a family.  Of course, I am going to focus on at least 1 for the family and 1 for me.

4.  Exercise - I had a successful weekend with my kids.  They both did a 5k.  It's just 3 miles but for a little one and a not so big one, it was big.  They both found success and they will do it again!  SUCCESS!

5.  Sleep.  Doing pretty good.  Early to bed.  Early to rise.

6.  Save money - totally have a budget plan.  It's gonna be awesome.  Gotta focus on it and move forward.

7.  House - cleaning for a party this next week.  I love to host parties.  :)  Can't wait to have a house to really have lots of parties in.  :)

8.  Turn work off.  Doing MUCH better.

So, grateful for these challenges.  Glad this 31 days is over.  Now, on to the next challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment