Thursday, November 1, 2012

ME, Days 11 and 12

31 days to figure out ME. . . .

1.  Dressing your truth - I am not going to rant and rave tonight.  I really am having fun with colors!  Bright, vibrant colors.

Along with dressing your truth - you can buy "The Child Whisperer".  It teaches you how to parent your children with your type and their type.  So, I did some assessments of what I think my family is.

Boy - he is a Type 1 & Type 3
Girl - she is a Type 3 & Type 1
Hubby - he is a Type 4 & 3

Ha, Ha.  I am not sure they are labeled right.  But, it kind of makes me smile.   So, me - I had 11 characteristics that put me in Type 1 and 10 characteristics that put me in Type 3.  I would say - I have a split personality.  Ha, ha.  :)  Which totally makes more sense to me - I am definitely an idea person and I am definitely a get it done person.  So, that was eye opening and interesting.  Now, to find out what Carol has to say about type 1/3 - that are so close - almost a 50/50 type personality.

2.  Eat cleanER.  I did good.  Halloween came and went and I didn't eat any candy.  Today, was a real struggle.  I worked from home.  And I didn't plan.  That makes a huge difference for me.  Also, I was really annoyed with the world today.  And I am an emotional eater.  I found today a tip or technique that helped me - when I need to eat emotionally I use to turn to sweets, candy, and things like that.  But, I have learned that I need to add some protein.  Actually, it lifts my mood too.  Tonight, I dropped my kids cupcakes all over the ground (of course, frosting falls on the floor).  I was annoyed and made (tired too) and I craved something sweet.  I ate instead a protein packed food (nuts) and feel so much better.  These 12 days have helped me see some important techniques to help me eat better.  Kids have stopped asking to get fast food.  Yeah!!!!  Another big hurdle.

3.  Kids and Spouse - I didn't share the love so well.  I was ornery.  I can be quite selfish.  Need to work on that.

4.  Exercise - stretched a lot.  I am very stiff today from yesterday's workout.  It was tough.  But, way fun!

5.  Sleep - I don't sleep well sometimes.  Kids have been coming in and out of my room.  My spouse is home - and I don't have the HUGE bed all to myself.  My back has been tight lately - need to get to the Chiropractor.  Helps me a ton.

6.  Save money - I am going to be frugal.  Stopped at target tonight to get some produce.

7. House - cleaned.

8.  Turn work off - I'm doing a little better with this.  But, I'm stressed and will have to work this weekend.  Journal Articles.  Oh my!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment