Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ME, Day 10 (RANTING & RAVING)

1.  Dressing your truth - as you will see, I think I don't agree with this fully.  So, I am suppose to be a bright and animated woman and I think Carol Tuttle thinks that Type 1 people are morons.  She says it's okay to wear clothes like . . .



But, not . . . .




She is wearing black.  And look how cute.  Maybe she isn't a type 1, but who cares what color you wear?  It's fun to dress to meet your personality.  But, black can be a color of influence, a color of fun, it has so many options and varieties.  Ha, Ha. . . . I guess I'm annoyed.  Well, I did agree to dress your truth for 31 days.  But, I can hardly stand that my 2 favorite turtle necks are sitting in a box when I could be enjoying them.  And what would it matter if I started wearing black again?  Will I embrace this idea that Carol came up with?  Probably not.  But, it's fun to have something not worth complaining about to complain about.  Ha, Ha.

BTW, Love Bobbi Brown.  Love the makeup.  Love her classy/fun style.

2. Eat clean.  Oh boy I wanted SUGAR today.  I wanted it so badly that I had to cook some meat to avoid it.  Ha, ha.  I ate rice and raisins for breakfast and didn't have protein, so I started craving the sugar.  So, I made a mid-morning protein snack.  Ha, Ha.  It helped.  But, then my little one found the chocolate.  By, then I was stronger and in a better place and didn't need it.  Whew!  I am actually feeling more energy now.  It's good.  And I haven't eaten out in forever.  It feels good to take charge of my life.

3.  Kids and spouse.  Shared the love with the family.

4.  Exercise.  Bombed it.  Got ready.  Didn't go.  But, I can hardly move my arms from yesterday.  Super stiff.

5.  Sleep.  Going to bed now.  :)

6.  Save money.  Didn't shop or go anywhere - so I still have money. :)

7.  House a home.  I cleaned a little and organized.

8.  Turn work off.  I worked today.  So, work was constant.  But, I haven't worked all day.  I had some breaks and got a TON accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment