Saturday, October 20, 2012

ME in 31 days

Me in 31 days

Yesterday was evaluate your life day.  I am one of those rare people who love CHANGE.  I love to watch the seasons change, I love holidays, I love changing and rearranging my furniture, I love to change my hair, makeup, and clothes.  I love to watch my children change and develop through each stage.  I do have struggles and challenges just like everyone else, hence the blog - weak things become strong.  I love resolutions.  I break resolutions.  But, I love the chance that each and every day I can make a change to improve my life or someone else's.

A friend at work has found the Dressing Your Truth stuff, shared it with me and a co-worker.  My co-worker embraced it quickly (definite Type 3 personality for her).  I on the other hand, freaked out a tiny little bit.  My personality (Type 1) according to DYT says I should not wear black.  BUT, I love black!  So,  she told me what she did with her black clothes.  She took them out of her closet and into another room.  I decided I could put them in a rubbermaid container just outside my closet.  I almost had a heart attack doing so.  Did I mention I love black?  Well, I do!  Anyways, this challenge has sent me on a little self evaluation and since yesterday was evaluate your life day, I have been thinking about major changes (which really are just little baby steps) that will change my life.

For 31 days, I am going to work on the follow 8 items.

1.  Dress My Truth (Be a real Type 1 person and love it).
2.  Eat clean, 31 days of no-processed foods on $4 a day.
3.  Treat kids & spouse as they are the gifts that my Heavenly Father gave me and give them all the love and confidence I possibly can.
4.  Exercise daily (well 6 days a week).
5.  Sleep better, meaning go to bed early and wake early.
6.  Save money.
7.  Create a home in 31 days.
8.  Turn work off when it's time to turn work off!

Sunday, October 21st will be DAY 1.  Each day, I will share my progress.
Here we go!

With Love, Me

1 comment:

  1. This sounds exciting! I'm am excited to hear about the things you learn and discover! Now I need to go read Dress Your Truth...

    ReplyDelete