Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Man

It's getting closer to the Holidays, and I love them, I associate, Family Man with Christmas - although, it really isn't a Christmas movie.  This morning I received an email from Mark Merrill, who does the Family Minute.  I love his advice and so have emails sent to help strengthen the important relationships in my life.

The ending of Family Man. When he realizes what he doesn't have and wants to have it.  He "chooses us."  And I too, "choose us".  I "choose" to be totally in love with my family!  They are the best!  I "choose" to do second mile things that make life better for them.  I'll share more about that later.

1 comment:

  1. Remember, from the book by Dan Baker, What Happy People Know. Choosing is one thing that makes us happy. We have a choose over almost everything in our lives - when we don't have a choice, we then have to choose how we react to it. I think I choose to watch Family Man this week, maybe for date night.

    ReplyDelete